8.09.2010

today was a very productive day for me. i spent some time outside catching up on emails and facebook, whilst drinking my morning coffee. later, i finally conquered cleaning the basement, which is something i've been meaning to do since i came back two months ago; AND especially since my brother is coming home this weekend! i can't wait. i miss him so much. he's seriously one of my favorite people ever and i can't wait to hang out with him for a little while before school starts.

i've been thinking lately about repainting my room since i think i'll be staying with the folks for a little while longer. so i've finally settled on and color a design (because of course i have rearrange my room when i paint it. i was glad to get the basement clean so that i can put all my focus into this more personal project. as a piece of that, i took all my old frames and painted them white. probably the first time i've really used spray paint, and besides my fingers going painfully numb, i think i did a pretty good job. don't worry. more of the progress pics to come.


























No comments: